I do enjoy a little Valentine decor during "LOVE" month! It makes the dreary and cold winter feel a little closer to Spring. Just a touch here and there is fun and cheery I think! A wreath, a garland...or...two...or three, and some heart lights from Target $1-$3 area and I'm good to go!
The wreath...I bought a grapevine wreath and some sparkly hearts from Michael's and hot glued them. I attached a pom pom garland from Target and there you go! Easy Peasy!
The deer head...I found this little cutie at World Market after Christmas for 75% off. I ordered it online and when it arrived, one of the antlers was broken off. #bummer I called customer service and my money was refunded. Since there were no more in stock and it was damaged, I didn't have to return it so...I grabbed my Gorilla Glue! The little antler was as good as new and I got a FREEBIE!!!! #ohdeer The "heart garland" is from Target.
The Heart Garlands...I bought the "heart lights" from Target. The "connected heart garland" is from Michael's (similar) and the "crocheted heart garland" is from Etsy. You can find a similar one HERE. Don't forget to use coupons from the Michael's app! #winwin
Here are few fun gift ideas for your Valentine:
1. Who doesn't LOVE a chocolate covered strawberry? I have ordered them from Shari's Berries.
2. Love this cute "Cat and Jack bag from Target.
3. I really am enjoying the faux flowers and plants from Ikea. They look real. Promise.
4. These are the cutest mugs from Rae Dunn.
5. LuLaroe Valentine leggings are just adorable! (See below for a Giveaway).
7. Oh how I love Kendra Scott mail! Don't y'all? #happymail Half-price on your birthday!
8. A pretty red polish.
9. I gotta say I love a Converse tennis shoe in red!
Okay friends here's something just for you! My sweet and darling friend Annie Cochran.
Who I have known all HER life.
Who I actually saw being born.
Who married my bestie's son, Matt.
Who I dearly love.
Has generously offered to give away a pair of adorable LuLaroe Valentine Leggings to one of you lucky blog readers!
1. Subscribe to the blog below (if you haven't already).
2. Go to my Facebook page by clicking HERE and LIKE my page (if you haven't already) and tag a friend in the comments below the picture of the leggings.
3. Go to Annie's Facebook page by clicking HERE and LIKE her page and tag a friend in the comments below the picture of the leggings.
Winner will be chosen on Thursday!
Blessings to you all and Happy "LOVE" month!